[Asterisk-Users] Bad Lines - What can the phone company do?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Nov 27 10:27:40 MST 2005

If everything else fails, check to see if 1) DSL is available and 2) if you
can cancel within 15 days and not get a cencelation fee.  Then order DSL for
that line.  The telco will HAVE to fix any really significant issues on the
line before getting DSL to work on the line.

Obviously, try to get the problem fixed before trying this.  8-)