[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse Open Access status?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Nov 27 10:15:08 MST 2005

Steve Totaro wrote:

>>>I thought it might make more sense to start with an example config
>>>

>from
>

>>>someone who currently has incoming calls working.
>>>
>>>As I mentioned already sip show registry lists the 2 voicepulse
>>>

>numbers
>

>>>as registered. I have a console open with -rvvvvv and get no
>>>

>messages
>

>>>when I dial the numbers. In the past I have always been able to get
>>>

>some
>

>>>diagnostic info on the console when registered if something like
>>>

>context
>

>>>or codecs was amiss.
>>>

>>At the CLI, type 'sip debug' and call the numbers again. There should
>>

>be
>

>>something in the debug messages that point to the problem. Post the
>>results.
>>

>IAX debug as well.

This is voicepulse retail open access softphone - SIP only.

I appreciate the replies but I don't see any from people reporting they
are able to use voicepulse softphone accounts. Interesting.

Anyway, I saw the following type thing:

Looking for s0022xxxx in default

where s0022xxxx is the username. So I added extensions that match and
incoming now works. Looks to me like they have changed something at
voicepulse with the usual policy of not notifying subscribers.