[Asterisk-Users] Context mix-up

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Nov 27 07:00:56 MST 2005

> I have now received the messages I sent today, this seems to have
> happened after I updated some settings at digium.com's list server.
> Why that would matter, I don't know. According to the list server, I
> had a bounce score of 1 (of 5). Therefore I changed a setting or two
> just let the server I still exist. Maybe the fault lies within
> gmail.com?
>
> Still, the two I sent yesterday remain in cyberspace. I have been able
> to post follow-ups all along, but yesterday, when creating a new
> thread, I didn't see it, nor any replies.

I had the same problem which resulted from our broadband connection being
down for a couple of days over Thanksgiving. Apparently an undeliverable
email from the list server triggers a 'stop' function, and revisiting the
list server page returns the sending of email again.

Not a problem for me as long as one is aware of the functionality.
(Kind of hard to miss it though with 200+ emails per day.)