[Asterisk-Users] a2billing / php agi debugging

Danish Samad danishsamad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:21:08 MST 2005

HI,

I have been playing around with the A2billing agi for a few days( I really
think its a great application) and trying to understand its working. As far
as I have understood, the only debugging mechanism is going through the logs
it generates.
 It would be really cool if I can run the agi in debug mode and step through
the code. I have been searching around and found nothing related to
debugging agi's (specifcally php agi's). If this is possible can someone
please tell me how it can be achieved. If its not possisble please do tell
me why.

Regards,
Danish