[Asterisk-Users] Siemens optiPoint 420 phone and Asterisk SOS

Stephen Arulraj stephen.sa.arulraj at solomonstar.com
Sat Nov 26 16:28:25 MST 2005

Hi Chris,

I appreciate your getting back to me. This looks like the firmware for
optiPoint 400 Standard which I have already. I was looking for the
firmware for the latest optiPoint 410 and 420 series. Anyway I now have
them preinstalled in these sexy looking phones and they are being shiped
out with the latest firmware (Ver. 4.1.59) from our company which works
great with the Asterisk. If you are interested, you can buy them
pre-loaded with the firmware. Just visit these links and click to
inquire to order them.
http://www.solomonstar.com/listings/171.html
http://www.solomonstar.com/listings/170.html

Best,