[Asterisk-Users] cdr enhancement with 'rate' column

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Sat Nov 26 08:56:45 MST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to enhance my cdr records.
What I am trying to are:

1. Add an option in Dial, Say R. to pass rate (price per minute) for the call
    to do that I will have to modify app_dial.c
2. Dial would use option R to set cdr
3. I will also need to add one more function in cdr.c, say something like ast_cdr_setrate(...)
4. I will also have to edit cdr_addon_mysql.c to have correct record in cdr table, ofcourse I need to have 'rate' column in cdr table too.

I am sure, someone of you already did it.
Would anybody please mind to share your patch if you already done/have it
Or any help to accomplish my above goal would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.