[Asterisk-Users] Truncated CDR records

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Sat Nov 26 08:45:04 MST 2005

you can use 'w' option with 'Dial' on 1.2.x
I don't think w do anything like 'wait', If I am wrong, correct me someone please
According to app_dial.c

"    w    - Allow the called party to enable recording of the call by sending\n"
"           the DTMF sequence defined for one-touch recording in features.conf.\n"
"    W    - Allow the calling party to enable recording of the call by sending\n"
"           the DTMF sequence defined for one-touch recording in features.conf.\n";

Thanks,

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.