[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma problems!?

Stig Even Larsen stig.larsen at pcsupport.no
Sat Nov 26 05:20:25 MST 2005

>Stig Even Larsen wrote:
>>/ I'm having problems connecting my Sangoma cards to our PRI (E1)
>/>/ interface. It seems that the card get connected (green led), but
>/>/ Asterisk reports:
>/
>Your telco has not brought the D-channel on your PRI circuit to 'up'
>state yet. Plug the card back in, make the red alarm go away, and then
>call them and tell them you are ready to use the circuit.

Thank you for your response!

The thing is that I'm going to IP-enable our Alcatel PBX. This system is
currently working on our E1 PRI. I'm therefore 100% sure that the E1 is
working. Since the green led is showing. Is not that an indication that
the PRI is "UP"?
I believe that the led is yellow on "Yellow Alarm" and red on "Red Alarm".

Best regards,
Stig Even Larsen