[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2 stability problem.

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri Nov 25 20:04:12 MST 2005

Adam Rybak wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    i have succesfully ipgraded my system to asterisk 1.2 with OOH323C channel
> driver, today i got hangup of my asterisk after this messages:
>
> Nov 25 21:03:22 WARNING[24395] channel.c: Avoided initial deadlock for
> '0x8198118', 10 retries!

This issue is currently being looked at by the ooh323 developers and a
couple of patches were submitted to asterisk-addons cvs today.

You could try checking this out from CVS, but as I believe they are
using the cvs head version of Asterisk, you may need to using this also
in order to help them debug.

Regards,

Richard