[Asterisk-Users] Problem about outgoing calls with verizon.

Zheng Fang fangzheng1980 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:44:33 MST 2005

Hi, everyone,

I have met a very strange problem. We use a Asterisk PBX connected with two
rollover PSTN phone line provided by Verizon by Digium TDM cards. The
incoming calls are always OK. But when I make outgoing calls, sometimes it
works, sometimes it just get a busy tone, doesn't work at all. The strange
thing is that when I use the same server with SBC lines perviously, it
worked fine.

What is the problem here? This drives me crazy.

Thanks

/frank