[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive Ring Detection not working

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Fri Nov 25 15:05:56 MST 2005

I have a similar problem in Australia and I think it has to do with
chan_zap.c

Currently Digium are investigating it for me as it is in association
with one of their TDM400P cards.

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
--
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that works, just, you choose Microsoft.