[Asterisk-Users] misdn, 2x HFC cards

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Fri Nov 25 13:57:36 MST 2005

hi,

i tried several days without success. I have installed Debian sarge with
  Kernel 2.6.14, misdn (installed from "install-misdn.tar.gz") and two
hfc cards.

HFC1 = NT-Mode
HFC2 = TE-Mode

I want to do, what everybody has done ;-) .

Internal:
ISDN <-> ISDN
SIP <-> SIP
ISDN <-> SIP

External the same. What was no problem, was SIP <-> SIP. My two ISDN
phones are connected via the NTBA (crosslinked to HFC Card in NT-Mode)
and i had no success to make a working extensions.conf with char_misdn.

SIP1 has 200
SIP2 has 201

ISDN1 has MSN 401
ISDN2 has MSN 402

Most howtos discribes asterisk with capi or bristuff.  How does the
extensions.conf and misdn.conf looks like, so that ISDN (basics) works,
for example phone internal from sip to isdn, isdn to sip or isdn to isdn.

Is there anybody, who has asterisk 1.2 with misdn running?

can anybody help?

cu denny