[Asterisk-Users] Bad quality

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Nov 25 10:59:06 MST 2005

what hardware is involved?  Are you using a hard or soft phone?  if
hard, an ip phone or an ATA adapter?  What country are you in?

Finally, please run

/usr/src/zaptel/zttest -v

and watch it for a while.  If the average result is less than 99.98%,
consult http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+PCI+bus+Troubleshooting

This could be that your system is too busy for asterisk.

Mojo

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC