[Asterisk-Users] "Local Directory" feature on Polycom Soundpo int 501s

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:44:26 MST 2005

I tried changing the name to the MAC address format, but still no
luck.  No contacts appear after re-boot and I still can't add them
manually either.

No particular reason for using TFTP over FTP.  I'm a hack so I just
followed the instructions at:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Polycom+Soundpoint+IP+501

Thanks,
Hugh