[Asterisk-Users] Looking for Info on Asterisk scripting

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Fri Nov 25 07:07:24 MST 2005

Quoting Stefan Reuter <srt at reucon.net>:

I am quite familiar with Asterisk AGI, but I am looking for forums or groups
that discuss more techniques, like the Manager API etc.

Asterisk Users only delves into Asterisk dial plans, configuration etc and
Asterisk Dev deals with the main Asterisk itself.

I am looking for more scripting techniques