[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SPA-841 Disconnects from Asterisk

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Fri Nov 25 07:08:22 MST 2005

Thanks for the reply, however, I am already running the latest 3.14a

It seems it may have something to do with the "Registration expires"
setting on these phones.  This value is set at the default 3600.  After
this interval, the phone de-registers and does not re-register with the
Asterisk server.

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.Net <mailto:David.Morrow at Autodata.Net>
http://www.autodata.net <http://www.autodata.net/>

* PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE DEC 1,2005 MY TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CHANGE
*

NEW !!! Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an
emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>