[Asterisk-Users] PRI problems again - What should I do ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Nov 25 05:04:26 MST 2005

> They claim that there is nothing wrong and that it is my equipment
that
> is the problem. I asked them to reset the line last night, so I'll see
> what happens today. Also sent a rocket up the backside of my salesrep,
> so perhaps that may achieve something ...

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard this I would not be rich
but would certainly have a couple hundred dollars.

Just get a tech onsite.  If they send a useless tech, get another one
out there.  In my experience, it is usually the second or third tech
when the telco tech says, "here is the problem" or finds no problem but
all of a sudden things work as they should.

Thanks,
Steve