[Asterisk-Users] Pros and Cons of T1/E1 cards

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Nov 25 02:00:19 MST 2005

I think they also support PRI cards,

I'd go for something that is the best supported and most stable for
asterisk, which would mean zaptel.

I'm using digium cards and have no issues with them, I have no
experience with sangoma, so can't make an honest comparison between
those two brands.

I do have experience with CAPI and bristuff, and don't like em that
much, (had too much problems in the past, especially when upgrading
between asterisk versions, or kernel versions).

My advise: certainly don't go for something non zaptel.

Zoa