[Asterisk-Users] In France asterisk never detect hang up. Why ?

Umair Bari umairbari at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:34:18 MST 2005

You can also try busydetect=yes, busycount=4 in zapata.conf.

*;
; On trunk interfaces (FXS) and E&M interfaces (E&M, Wink, Feature Group D
; etc, it can be useful to perform busy detection either in an effort to
; detect hangup or for detecting busies
;
busydetect=yes
;
; On trunk interfaces (FXS) it can be useful to attempt to follow the
progress
; of a call through RINGING, BUSY, and ANSWERING. If turned on, call
; progress attempts to determine answer, busy, and ringing on phone lines.
; This feature is HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL and can easily detect false answers,
; so don't count on it being very accurate. Also, it is ONLY configured for
; standard U.S. tones
;
busycount=4*

regards,