[Asterisk-Users] Loss of Registration for SIP Trunks

Scott Clements seyclem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:30:33 MST 2005

> Hi Jerry & List,

I have the following registrations  in sip_additional.conf

register=02820XXXX:<correct password>@202.177.XXX.XXX/02820XXXX

[02820XXXX]
type=user
secret=<correct password>
host=202.177.XXX.XXX
context=from-pstn

sip_additional.conf is (or should be) included from sip.conf

Any other suggestions? Unfortuantely I wasn't backing up my conf files
before this happened.

Scott