[Asterisk-Users] PRI problems again - What should I do ?

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 15:01:48 MST 2005

On 24 Nov 2005, at 10:26, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:

> I know that's a real newbie question, but I have a problem.
>
> I keep getting frame rejects, and a D-channel bouncing up and down.
> BT say that it is at my end. If I stop asterisk, stop the zaptel
> service and restart, things seem ok for a while.

Pardon me for asking the obvious, but...

Have you _double_ checked the timing params in /etc/zaptel.conf?
your bt span should say something like:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3

or perhaps

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

(if they have enabled crc on the link)

I found that changes to this file only seemed to take effect on a
cold start.

Tim.

http://www.westhawk.co.uk/