[Asterisk-Users] PhoneCALL version 2.7-RC1 Released!

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Thu Nov 24 07:29:50 MST 2005

Doug Lytle wrote:

> They must have fixed it, because I just logged in.  Looks nice, will
> have to give it a try this long holiday weekend.
>
> Doug

Hey Doug - yes, it was fixed this morning - we'd purged all the old demo
data & forgot to re-create the demo account.
We've already gotten quite a few feature requests (like real-time status
events for accounts, fax monitor, & an interface to the backend logging
security) that we're getting ready to put in place.
Just keep in mind it's an RC1, so there maybe a few remaining
bugs/issues which we're hoping to gain alot of feedback in the next week
or so as we prepare for a -stable release.  We'd love to hear your input
as you try it out!  :-)

Fixes are usually very quick as the codebase is rather easy to
understand and follow since it's all in PHP/Smarty - all of the core DB
functions should be (there are few sections that still do DB function
directly) in the libs/accounts.php class.

If you want to use Dreamweaver to edit the templates, we posted the
SMARTY extension we use for Dreamweaver.  It works with both MX & 2004
that we've tried.
You can find it in the '3rd party' section of the downloads.

--Dustin