[Asterisk-Users] QSig and MD110

Rogerio Ferreira da Cunha rogerio.cunha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:05:12 MST 2005

Hi,
I have one Asterisk linked to a MD110 (Ericsson PBX) using a TE100P. I'm
using the QSIG  ( Asterisk 1.2).
 From * I can make calls elsewhere. But when the calling is coming from
MD, the Asterisk is answering the call at the first digit it receives.
The dial plain is waiting for a four digits long string (my extension
plan). So it send back a hangup as a invalid dial.
How can I do to let Asterisk wait for the next digits without answer the
call?.
The MD is programmed to not wait a chunk of digits from the user,  to
get a channel, and start sending the numbers.
(I know I could do a IVR style configuration - answer and let the user
choose the extension, but it is not my intention).
Sincerely,
Roger.