[Asterisk-Users] Clearwire and Asterisk

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Wed Nov 23 16:24:18 MST 2005

Justin,

I can tell you that I haven't been able to get a clearwire rep out to my
location to demonstrate their lines to us.  I keep calling, telling them
what i want to do.  And they tell me that clearwire is a great service,
and that one of they will relay my questions to a sales rep who will get
back in touch with me soon.  And I never hear from them again.

In my mind, that doesn't seem like a 'good thing'.  YMMV

Sean