[Asterisk-Users] Re: sip URL peering

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wsr+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Wed Nov 23 16:18:41 MST 2005

"Wolfgang S. Rupprecht" writes:
> If there is enough interest, maybe the greater asterisk community
> could adopt some semi-official mapping tables.  I'd be willing to
> periodically generate a flat mapping file and an extension.conf
> dialplan snippet from sipbroker's list or whatever else is deemed more
> neutral or useful if there was any interest in such.

Just to try to get the ball rolling, I put together an asterisk config
file that allows folks to "direct dial" other open sip servers using
the same prefix codes as sipbroker.  Sipbroker also encourages folks
to add listings for their sip servers, so in theory everyone here
could join in the fun.  I'll update these files periodically, so they
should track sipbroker's web page as folks add themselves.

  http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/exten-peers.conf   (asterisk conf file)
  http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/sip-peers.txt      (raw mapping file)
  http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/dial-out.conf      (dial-out macro)

-wolfgang