[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer with phones that cannot handle more than one line

chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Wed Nov 23 11:48:36 MST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have a sample config for phones (like the Zyxel P2000wv2) that
cannot handle more than one line. I have tried using # followed by the
extension and nothing happens??? I have parking setup but for some reason we
cannot retrieve the parked call. I call the user who the call is transfered to
and they dial the parked extension in this case between 701 and 710 and nothing
happens. I am just using the default feature file.

*******************
features.conf

[general]
parkext => 700