[Asterisk-Users] Querry about the modem

Kunhikrishnan, Salil Geethanjaly (STSD) salilgk at hp.com
Wed Nov 23 08:16:10 MST 2005

Hello

	I have seen the article in digium site about the answering machine made using a softmodem and the zap library. I am using Fedora Core 2/3 system for doing this project. I was trying to find a PCI modem card with Intel 537 chipset. I couldn't find any model with intel 537 chipset. Can any one please get me some insight into which model I can go for. Available models here in India are,

Krypton
Dlink
Intex
Aztec

	Do any of the above modem have this chipset. Or can I use these models for this purpose.

Salil G. K.
kpfleming at