[Asterisk-Users] Detect alternate line in Broadvoice inbound context

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Wed Nov 23 05:36:25 MST 2005

Just as a followup, you need to be a bit careful and test this out if
you make any changes to your Broadvoice account.  I added a second
virtual number and they switched the number that was previously
specifying a distinctive ring of Bellcore-dr3 to Bellcore-dr4.  The last
number added now specifies Bellcore-dr3.  Sending the number would be so
much more reliable...

MARK.