[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and DrayTek Vigor2600VGi

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 02:46:03 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a remote user with a DrayTek
2600Vgi. The setup looks like this.

[SIPphone]--[Asterisk]--[Firewall]---[VPN]---[DrayTek]--[Analog-phone]

I can place calls to the DrayTek and recieve calls
from the analog phone. However, the calling party does
not hear the
called party (one way audio). The audio for the remote
user works fine. VPN works fine too and i have no
drops in my fw-logs.

my sip.conf looks like this. (ext 2005 is my DrayTek
and ext 2006 is the local sip user)

[general]
context=default
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes

[2006]
type=friend
callerid="OptiPoint600" <2006>
context=international
host=dynamic
user=2006
secret=xxxxx
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw

[2005]
type=friend
canreinvite=no
host=dynamic
user=2005
secret=xxxxx
dtmfmode=rfc2833
callerid="Draytek" <2005>
context=international
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw

i try to play around with externip, localnet, nat and
canreinvite but still have the same issue.
Sporadically i can see a Maximum retries exceeded on
call ... for seqno 102 (Non-critical Request on the
CLI.
I have also replaced the analog phone with a
softclient on my laptop connected behind the vigor,
but have the same problem.

Has anybody managed to get a similar setup running?

any ideas, suggestions are wellcome... thx in
advance...

richard.