[Asterisk-Users] AGI and AUTOHANGUP

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Tue Nov 22 22:18:14 MST 2005

This is easy. :-)  How are you creating the call?  From an AGI script?
Here's how I do it.

$maxtime   = $timelimit * 1000;   #$maxtime is maxlength in seconds
$timelimit = "|30|HL($maxtime:60000:30000)";   #This will provide a
warning @ 60 and 30 seconds.
return $timelimit;

Append $timelimit onto the end of your dialcommand.  You can look at the
code for ASTCC in the asterisk cvs or look at astpp-callingcard.agi in
the cvs code available @ www.aleph-com.net/astpp

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net