[Asterisk-Users] 1.6.3 Polycom Firmware?

Kevin Ragsdale KevinR at rocketgaming.com
Tue Nov 22 15:17:05 MST 2005

It's Bridged Line Appearance.  It's something our Definity PBX system
had - an admin could see whether or not her boss was on the phone, and
could pick up the line if he/she was out of the office.  The buddy
feature of the Polycoms can sort of do this now, with the hint feature
of * (you can monitor, but not pick up the call).  It's something we get
asked about all the time.

Supposedly, sipx is going to support it in their 3.x releases.

Kevin