[Asterisk-Users] International Dialing Code

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Nov 22 11:25:21 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 08:55 -0800, Neil K wrote:
> May I recommend www.numberingplans.com as a resource for checking
> international dial codes and indeed doing a reverse lookup to find out about
> a number. We have used this as a resource in the past.
>
> Regards
>
> Neil

Thanks for that, I will be updating my list to include better info,
specifically it lists which mobile provider is behind which numbering
block and I think that is good (operators may have a good contract with
one provider over others for example).

Plus it may give me more info :)

Now to see about automating this process...  hehe

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378