[Asterisk-Users] Unable to register Zyxel WIFI Phone as SIP Clientto Asterisk

Joash Herbrink Joash.Herbrink at Kahuna.nl
Tue Nov 22 10:09:21 MST 2005

My p2000w Works with asterisk.

Here is the sip.conf entry

[1006]
type            =  friend
subscribecontext =  all-local
accountcode     =  1006
amaflags        =  default
username        =  1006
secret          =  <whatever>
host            =  dynamic
language        =  en
dtmfmode        =  rfc2833
callerid        =  "Zyxel WiFi toestel" <1006>
qualify         =  yes
nat             =  no
canreinvite     =  no
mailbox         =  1006 at all