[Asterisk-Users] Best Communications Line for VoIP

jglucky at blueware.net jglucky at blueware.net
Tue Nov 22 08:47:23 MST 2005

We are putting in an Asterisk VoIP solution and was wondering what the best
communications medium would be for this implementation.  We are going to
need 20 telephone lines in/out of our business.  We currently have a data
T1.  Could we put another data T1 to use for Asterisk, or would it be
better to put in a Voice T1 or a PRI line?

Also, when we do put this T1 or PRI line in, what would be the best
equipment to use with the Asterisk box?

Any other recommendations would be appreciated?

Thank you,

Jyran Glucky
Advisory Programmer
BlueWare, Inc.
Strategic HealthWare Solutions
3060 W. 13th Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone:  (231) 779-0224 ext. 111
Fax: 231-779-1002
mailto:jglucky at blueware.net
http://www.blueware.net

DID YOU KNOW?
BlueWare is the Grand Prize Winner of the 2005 IBM Beacon Award BEST DB2
(Document Management) Application Worldwide.

BlueWare Market Share for Hospital Document Management Systems is in 25
states in the US.