[Asterisk-Users] ATA verse Wildcard TDM400P

cp lists at pleasants.net
Tue Nov 22 08:25:20 MST 2005

I fed up with X100P clone card and want to spurge for a better solution.
I do not need a router or firewall within this device and really just
need basic features. I am considering ATA adapters such as the Sipura
3000, Cisco ATA, Grandstream
<http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?cPath=96_287&products_id=451
>  488 or a Digium Wildcard TDM400P with one FXO. Does anyone have
direct experience with both ATA's and the TDM400P with one FXO port they
would share? Kind of Pro's and Con's on both solutions. You may reply
off list. I appreciate any suggestions and assistance.

Thanks,

Chip