[Asterisk-Users] setting caller ID with Voicepulse

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Tue Nov 22 07:12:13 MST 2005

Due to some change I've been unable to identify, my Asterisk box is no
longer successfully passing caller ID to the called party with calls
placed through Voicepulse.  This worked just fine until recently.  Also,
identical code functions correctly (caller ID arrives) when the call is
sent via Junction Networks.  I could post a fragment of extensions.conf,
but before I do, I wonder if any other users of Voicepulse might want to
check for problems.