[Asterisk-Users] equivalent to SetvarIf ?

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:17:23 MST 2005

On 11/21/05, Wilson Pickett <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there a syntax I can use to set a variable based on the evaluation
> > of an expression?  I need something that will work in 1.0.9 and 1.2.
>
> Isn't this what you're looking for:
>
> set(VARIABLE=$[NULL${something}=NULL]})

I'm not quite sure I understand that.  However using a regex works.
But I'm getting an error that I halfway understand and don't know how
to fix.

Set(something=8001114444)

This works:
Set(var2=$["${something}" : "([1-9])"])

This doesn't, giving me an 'invalid repetition count(s)' error:
Set(var2=$["${something}" : "([1-9]{2,10})"])

Anyone know what's wrong with my syntax?

Chris