[Asterisk-Users] Agent not ready

Marcus Deluigi (intern) i-mardel at wicresoft.com
Mon Nov 21 19:56:21 MST 2005

Do you really mean featuremap or do you mean applicationmap?
What is the command for the featuremap?
'pausequeuemember' is not a featuremap command, but I don't find any
documentation about how to assign some user defined commands, except
with applicationmap.

I tried to test the applicationmap, but I don't get it working.
I assigned DYNAMIC_FEATURES=>automon in [globals] of extensions.conf
and tried the testfeature in features.conf, but I can't get it working.