[Asterisk-Users] Anyone parked in your Asterisk?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Mon Nov 21 19:45:59 MST 2005

Since the state gets updated every time an event happens. Event being
placing or receiving a call.

Would it be a good idea to add this to the IsChanAvail application (such
as IsExtenAvail)?? That would give us a channel independent application
to update the notification system. It would put more work into the
dialplan but it could be handled by a macro for the lazy...

Or am I just not understanding the notification idea.