[Asterisk-Users] Rejected connect attempt

Gary Stark gary.stark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:02:53 MST 2005

G'day y'all.

I'm very new to asterisk, but have got it working to a point where I have 6
internal extensions all talking happily, pluis I have a connection to an
external VOIP host (Freshtel in Australia) for maiking external calls.

I find that I'm able to have asterisk register with my account, and the
Freshtel Firefly client running on another system shows me as being online
with Freshtel.

The immediate problem I have is that, when that client attempts to connect
to me, asterisk rejects the call with the following message:

chan_iax2.c: Rejected connect attempt from 203.22.251.220, who was trying to
reach '87644678@'

Clearly I have something amiss somewhere in my configuration files, but I
really haven't a clue where to start withj this one.

Any suggestions good people?

Thanx in advance for your help.

--
g.