[Asterisk-Users] AstLinux 0.2.9 Released

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Mon Nov 21 16:54:50 MST 2005

Hi Kristian,

I installed 0.2.9 today ..it is grate...the zaptel / ztdummy issues are gone
an the systems are going very well.

Thanks and congratulations for the always good work.

Have you seem that new grafical interface using ruby? maybe it can be
integrated in astlinux...what you think about?

Sorry if i´m saying something stupid...

Regards

Miklos

IPFONE TELEFONIA IP