[Asterisk-Users] Detect alternate line in Broadvoice inbound context

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Nov 21 15:50:47 MST 2005

I have a single Broadvoice account with more than one number.  I am
trying to distinguish between the numbers on an inbound call.  I have
already tried using different incoming extensions that match each number
but it always defaults to the primary.  Someone earlier mentioned
SIPGetHeader as a possible solution but I'm not sure how that would
work.  The only field that might possibly contain the distinctive number
that I can tell is "list_route" but I have never used SIPGetHeader and
don't know if it even makes sense in this case.

Does anyone have a solution for this?  I also tried DNID with no luck.

MARK.