[Asterisk-Users] How do you disable realtime?

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:39:16 MST 2005

Thanks Bruce - but the whole point I am trying to accomplish is that I don't
want to use Realtime and don't want asterisk to try to establish the
connection. Was just chatting in IRC about this and it seems that Realtime
may not be able to be truly disabled (not sure how accurate that is, but
that was what I was told). Basically I just want to have asterisk load
without those 2 errors popping up on the console and in the logs.