[Asterisk-Users] Zultys phones

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon Nov 21 11:21:23 MST 2005

We've used the ZIP2, 4x4 and 4x5s.  The ZIP2s work fine, as do the 4x4s
and 4x5s, now that Zultys fixed their firmware to accomodate some things
that Asterisk did differently than their own PBXs.  Prior to that, the
4x4s and 4x5s would lock up during certain types of transfers (highly
reproducable).  If you use the latest firmware, you'll be fine.

BTW, if you need some ZIP2s, we have about a dozen new units that we ended
up buying but not using because the customer upgraded to multi-line phones
for some of their users.

Bruce Komito
WPTI Telecom LLC
(775) 236-5815