[Asterisk-Users] How do you disable realtime?

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:20:51 MST 2005

Yeah - tried that. Here are 2 lines I have in my modules.conf file:

noload => pbx_realtime.so
noload => app_realtime.so

For some reason, I still get the following in my logs even after a restart
of Asterisk.

Nov 21 13:17:08 ERROR[31192] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Failed to
connect database server on . Check debug for more info.
Nov 21 13:17:08 WARNING[31192] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Couldn't
establish connection. Check debug.

Any thoughts?

- Pedro