[Asterisk-Users] Select multiple columns from MYSQL cmd...

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Nov 21 11:00:37 MST 2005

I have read on the wiki the many howto's to select data using the MYSQL
command. I would like to select multiple columns from a table using the
MYSQL command, however, it will only fetch one at a time.

I have tried the code to select using the GOTO(3) - (refereneced in the
wiki) - to fetch if more data, however, i would have to keep track of a
counter, and if the counter is now =2, then that column variable needs to
be set with the value that came out of the database.

Does someone have some code that does this process? Or are you all using
an AGI script?

thanks...