[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth and Audiovox 6600 problem

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Nov 21 09:42:34 MST 2005

Hello.

I have sucessfully installed chan_bluetooth with my asterisk system.
However I wasn't able to get to that until I completed a few other steps..

1) using the sdptool - start up the services that the Audiovox is looking
to pair with

'sdptool hs'
'sdptool hf'

this allowed me to start the pairing with an audio gateway on my vx 6600.

However, when the chan_bluetooth tries to initialize the channel i get
nothing but errors on the console back from the audiovox.

Are there specific strings that are needed to send to initialize
individual phones?

When I do a bluetooth show peers, it shows that it is Ready, but no
signal. Yet, on the VX6600 it shows signal at "just right" on it's meter
bar. The three values are (too weak, just right, too strong).

Where should I look next? Audiovox's implmentation of Bluetooth?

Anyone ??....