[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crash: "using deprecated BYE/Also transfer method"

Pavel Siderov pi at hostmates.com
Mon Nov 21 09:30:26 MST 2005

Hi,

It's not possible to provide log due to the reason that system is in
production and there are many current calls. Crash happens on 1-2 weeks
once. I cannot simulate and get the same result with x-lite, cisco ata
and sipura 3000 when trying transfer. But some of the customers some way
crash asterisk. I don't know what UACs do they use. The dial string I'm
using is - exten => _00.,1,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN-2}@12.34.56.78

Thanks,
Pavel