[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk versions after the 1.2 release

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:36:59 MST 2005

Hello,

Several of us were told that there would be a 1.0.10 release as the
final release of Asterisk 1.0 tree. There are several serious bugs in
the 1.0 tree that have been fixed in v1-0 cvs and it would be nice to
have this packaged as a release before the tree stops being accessible
on the CVS server.

If all that is needed is someone to do it, I volunteer to tar-gz it up
and call it a release.

Yes, I am using 1.2 on several Production servers right now, but I do
see the need for there to be a final release of 1.0 before it is
buried for good.

Thanks,

MATT---