[Asterisk-Users] Problem with SIP channels

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 21 06:31:37 MST 2005

Jesus Bermudez Riquelme - Pcmur Soluciones Informaticas wrote:
> Hi all,
> i've a problem in my Asterisk system. We have around 30 SIP phones
> connected to an asterisk system, and sometimes some SIP channel
> (associated to an extension) gets busy all the time, even when that
> extension isn't in use.

[..]

> Any clues?
Without any debugging output from your Asterisk server guesses will
range from bad SIP phones to bad Asterisk configuration or a small
possibility of a bug.

When reporting problems like this, you always have to mention which
version of Asterisk you are using, which platform and which brand of
phone. The more details you deliver, the more likely you will get a good
answer that will help you forward.

Without any details, you will only get bad answers or answers that will
ask you more questions.

/O